- CONFERENCE FEES: The participation in the conference is free of charge. The conference is paid from funds of the Operational Programme Environmental Quality as part of the national project Informing improvement and providing consultancy in the sphere of improvement of the quality of the environment in Slovakia covering costs of the organization of the conference, lease of the congress facilities and technical equipment, refreshment and lunch during the conference, social dinner, accommodation and field trip.
- TRANSPORT: Transport to the conference will be paid by the participant.
- ACCOMODATION: Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, Metodova 4 (for those who are booked it)
- VISA DUTY: The organizers will not intermediate visas for participants from the visa duty countries.
- VENUE: Bratislava, Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, Metodova 4
- CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS: The conference proceedings will be published on the website.
- FIELD TRIP: Bratislava – presentation of approaches and solutions in the territory of the city of Bratislava and Bratislava self-governing region
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: The personal data of the conference participants will be processed and used in accordance with the valid legislation of the European Union and the Slovak Republic.
- The registration for the conference and the registration of the posters will be carried out electronically.
- The number of places is limited, the organizers reserve the right to select the participants in case of higher interest in the conference than its capacity. Participants will be informed of the outcome of the selection in accordance with defined important deadlines.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRIBUTIONS|
- Abstracts: English language; participants from the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic can elaborate their abstracts bilingually (English – Slovak, English – Czech).
- Poster presentation: English language; participants from the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic can elaborate their posters bilingually (English – Slovak, English – Czech).
- Warning: The organizer is not responsible for the language editing of contributions.
- Abstracts: up to 250 characters.
- Poster presentation: presentations for the poster section have to be printed on paper/foil sized max. 1,000 x 700 mm (height x width); the electronic version of posters is also demanded.