Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic
Slovak Environment Agency
are inviting you to the international conference
CLIMATE CHANGE 2019
CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS
13 November 2019, Primate‘s Palace, Primaciálne námestie 2
14 – 15 November 2019, Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, Metodova 4
The conference aims to share and disseminate knowledge and information on the impacts of climate change policy, climate change mitigation and adaptation, best practices and solutions at international, national, regional and local levels.
The conference is an international platform for the exchange of experience and discussion on global megatrends, prospective studies, foresight and scenarios. The participants will discuss the development of foresight tools that can support the preparation and implementation of climate change strategic documents with medium and long-term outlook.
The conference brings together different stakeholders, including the business sector who are crucial for the adoption, coordination and management of mitigation and adaptation measures through cooperation and sharing their knowledge.
The conference format includes presentations, panel discussions, a poster section and thematic field trip.
- Strategic and conceptual framework for climate change mitigation and adaptation on global, national, regional and local level.
- Collaboration with stakeholders in the transition to a low-carbon, climate-resilient economy.
- Support for self-governments in implementing measures.
- Trends, forecasts and scenarios of climate change impacts.
- Possibilities of financing mitigation and adaptation measures.
- Good practice examples.
Simultaneous interpreting will be provided.